Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Back

Workout:  I'm gonna start Starting Strength one of these days, but I haven't looked into it yet.  So, I'm still doing my lame routine.

Ran 1.5 miles
Punching bag for 20 min
Dumbbell bench - 40x12, 12, 12  (that's 45lbs on each arm)
Tricep extensions - 30x15, 15, 15
Curl - 30x15, 15, 15
Split Squats - 60x10, 10, 10
Calf raises - 100

I picked up some new short bars at walmart for $5 apiece , so now I can actually have something heavier than the 30 pounders.  I already had the weights, just nothing to put them on.


Music:  Two Door Cinema Club - Tourist History
Like this a lot.  Pretty much like every song on the album.




TV/Movie:  I've been watching a lot of Weeds lately.  I'm almost done with season 3.  Not the best show, but it's entertaining.

I watched the documentary Jesus Camp.  All I gotta say is, shit's fucked up.  Although I did get some laughs out of it.  Relevant gif:

Anyway, I had steak and steamed veggies for dinner last night:

The dog wanted some, BUT HE GOT NOTHING AND LIKED IT!

Also, check out my sweet 80's quiksilver shirt.  BALLIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment